£14.00 - £14.70 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is seeking a Ict Senior Support Officer on an initial 2 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 Hours
Pay Rate: £14.00 P/H PAYE
Provide technical and professional advice, support and guidance to clients, colleagues and partners. Undertake, research, development, implementation and management of project work and work streams relating to a range of information and communications technology (ICT) and services contributing to the overall development and planning as part of the annual Corporate ICT Work Programme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, analyse, design and construct multifaceted information and communications technology products and services using experience and skills to select the appropriate tools and techniques needed from a range of sources to deliver a quality product or service within agreed resources, timescales or other business constraints including budgets
- Define, support and document suitable technical and business related data and investigate complex information and communications products and services from a range of sources in order to inform and advise senior management and colleagues of any successes and/or failures
- Explore and recommend options, in consultation and negotiation with partners, suppliers, clients and colleagues, which combine technical limitations with operational realities in order to deliver and maintain practical technical and business solutions for new or improved products, services, infrastructure, tools, methodologies or standards
- Investigate problems, assess implications, undertake remedial or mitigation action, using own initiative, and recommend changes and modifications in order to correct large and/or complex information and communication technology products and services from specifications, to ensure that agreed business needs are met
- Manage, maintain report and document contracts, projects, strategies and work streams for senior management, partners and clients to ensure that resources can be managed effectively and efficiently and projects, work streams or initiatives can be completed to schedule
- Ensure that all work is carried out and documented using prescribed standards and methods to enable products and services to be operated and maintained efficiently while ensuring compliance with corporate standards and governance
- Supervise junior staff including undertaking appraisals where necessary and taking responsibility for mentoring staff to ensure that best practice and specialist skills are shared
- Identify needs and plan, organise and deliver meetings, events, workshops,, reviews and training associated with complex issues and validate and evaluate such activities to develop the technical awareness and competency of clients, colleagues, and partners for use with new and existing business processes
2 Written References needed
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.