£150 - £240 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
A 6 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a ICT Project Manager within the local authorities in Stafford.
Due to covid restrictions we are currently working from home but when restrictions ease the role will be based in Stafford
The project manager will manage multiple projects. The exact projects will be confirmed when an appointment is made but possible projects are - application upgrades, application migrations to SaaS, technical security changes, network changes
- Programme and Project Management , preferably in an ICT and / or complex organisational environment
- Effective influencing and diplomacy skills, with proven negotiation skills
- Risk and Issue management
- Project financial management and reporting
- Knowledge of processes in relation to the selection, implementation, upgrade and maintenance of ICT systems
Rate of pay
£150 - £230 PD depending on experience
Hours of work are 09:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.