£26.01 - £27.31 per hour
17 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ICT Project Manager to join our client's offices based in Badminton on a temporary contract basis for 12 months with the possibility of extension. As the ICT Project Manager, you will be based within the ICT service's Design and Transition team and will provide project management skills and experience supporting the ongoing programme of business-driven technology change.
Please note: This is NOT an engineering role, but previous experience of working within ICT project delivery is essential.
As the ICT Project Manager, your main duties will include:
- Managing the concurrent delivery of technology projects from a wide portfolio, including but not limited to: New technology implementation, System upgrades, Device rollout to customers.
- Managing external third-party ICT suppliers throughout the duration of the project lifecycle.
- Communicating effectively with project stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Coordinating ICT technical pre-sales and procurement activities at project initiation.
- Transitioning the technical solution into operational support as part of project closure, and ensuring 'lessons learned' is performed and recorded.
To be successful, you will need to:
- Be a qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent relevant experience.
- Be comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently as part of a wider project portfolio which may have interdependencies.
- Able to work independently (problem solving and decision making), but understanding when it is appropriate/necessary to seek senior direction
- Have an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) qualification or be able to demonstrate a clear knowledge of ITIL policies and procedures.
- Be able to use structured and organised working practices such as writing accurate project documentation or maintaining RAID logs.
Your working hours will be: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £26.01 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases