£110.00 - £115.50 per day
over 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Ict Deployment Engineer on an initial 2 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 36.25 Hours
Pay Rate: £110.00 DAILY
The organisation is currently in planning the upgrade of all Windows 7 desktops in the business up to Windows 10. An ICT Windows Deployment Engineer is required to come on board, for a period up until the end of July, to carry out this process. The engineer will be required to work with our customers, to replace their devices, according to the set schedule and procedure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upgrading desktops from Windows 7 to Windows 10, using Microsoft Desktop Toolkit (MDT)
- To liaise with users, support services and third party suppliers.
- Deployment new smart phone devices.
- Work within an ITIL service management framework
- Update our asset records accordingly
- Ensure the smart phones are deployed, according to the defined process.
- Ensure the desktops are deployed according to the defined process.
- Decommission old devices and update records accordingly
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- To constantly challenge self-performance and seek to find improvements
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively, with travel to district sites
- To help build pride, passion and reputation for NWLDC
- To promote the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy to ensure service provision and employment practices are non-discriminatory.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks appropriate to the grading of the post and as required by the Team Manager
- To assist in the event of a civil emergency in any way as instructed
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.