£110 - £115 per day
17 days ago
Our client is currently in the process of upgrading its smartphone devices, for users across the business. An IT engineer is required to come on board, on a one-month rolling contract, to take ownership of the smartphone upgrade project. The engineer will be required to work with users, to replace their devices, according to the set schedule and procedure.
The role will involve:
- Deployment of new smartphone devices
- To liaise with users, support services and third party suppliers.
- Work within an ITIL service management framework
- Update our asset records accordingly
- Ensure the smartphones are deployed, according to the defined process.
- You will also assist with the deployment of new laptops and desktops
- Decommission old devices and update records accordingly
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- To constantly challenge self-performance and seek to find improvements
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively, with travel to district sites
- To help build pride, passion and reputation for NWLDC
- To promote the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy to ensure service provision and employment practices are non-discriminatory.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks appropriate to the grading of the post and as required by the Team Manager
- To assist in the event of a civil emergency in any way as instructed
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases