West End, London
£20 - £21 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
22 days ago
4 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Consultant to join our client's offices based in Kensington on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 36 hours per week at £20.00 p/h PAYE.
As the Human Resources Consultant, your main duties will include:
- To provide a comprehensive HR management advisory and consultancy service to staff and management, in particular taking a lead on specific HR projects.
- Providing a responsive, high-quality advisory and consultancy service to staff and management on a range of human resources issues, procedures and policies consistent with employee standards, legislation and guidelines
- Liaising with human resources staff in ensuring the effective high-quality delivery of the service
- Advising and leading on the implementation of organisational reviews and restructures, ensuring that Council policies are adhered to at all times
- Advising managers and employees on all aspects of the redundancy and redeployment policy and process
- Advising and leading on TUPE transfers where employees are transferring out to an external provider or another local authority
- Undertaking other projects related to HR as required
- Taking the lead in casework as required
To be successful for this Human Resources Consultant post you will need to have:
- Extensive relevant background in HR within the public or voluntary sector
- Experience of successful advising on, and implementing organisational reviews
- Strong project management, time management and leadership skills
- Experience of leading on a broad variety of projects and delivering change
- Demonstrable experience in interpreting employment legislation, policies and agreements PDF Level 3 Job Profile and Person Specification
- Experience in demonstrating credibility with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Evidence of strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment legislation and local government pay and conditions of service
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.