£15.74 - £16.53 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Hr Systems Support Officer on an initial 1 Year contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 Hours
Pay Rate: £15.74 P/H PAYE
Manage the continued operation of the HR System and other systems that support the work of the HR and Payroll team. Identify, analyse and interpret trends through strategic data analysis in order to inform workforce planning, recommend improvements and highlight risk to the HR Manager. Support the HR Manager in other HR related and corporate projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer Share point systems security; manage user roles and security parameters; maintain security documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity and consistency in data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships working alongside ICT.
- Assisting with system design, configuration and workflow. Resolve complex technical problems using own initiative, knowledge and creativity.
- Provide the appropriate identified user training, comprehensive user notes and technical support for staff to enable the effective use of the system and an understanding of system security as required.
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR analysis reporting, including turnover, headcount, sickness, recruiting, workforce planning and other key metrics to drive organisational effectiveness.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Liaise with stakeholders to ensure that customised reports are communicated effectively.
- Provide a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented quarterly, and ad hoc reports to provide timely and accurate data.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Provide responses to FOIs, subject access requests, benchmarking, internal and external audits and FSRs. Produce and track key performance indicators
- Extensive use of Business Intelligence reporting e.g. BI query/SQL. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to develop complex reports using pivot tables, vlookups, functions, formulas, and macros, and execute data validation across multiple data sources. Statistical reporting using advanced Excel skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Advanced level Excel
- Qualification of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Further IT and computer systems training
- GDPR and data protection training
- Experience of working within a team, office environment
- Experience of system interrogation using reporting tools
- Experience and knowledge of working within HR
- Ability to use IT packages such as Word and Excel
- Ability to pay attention to detail, communicate well and be highly organised are essential skills for data analysts. They not only need to understand the data, but be able to provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communication
- Ability to deal effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration in assigned area.
- Skill in performing accurate data entry
- Skill in problem solving and decision-making
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases