City of London, London
£33759 - £39543 per annum
7 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR System & Data Analyst to join our client's offices based in Southwark on a permanent basis. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 36 hours per week £33,759.00 - £39,543.00 per annum.
As the HR System & Data Analyst, your main duties will include:
- Provide specialist expertise and guidance across the HR function and other council users to ensure that HR systems, processes and data are managed and used in the most effective and efficient way. Research and investigation of issues preventing this, recommending and implementing solutions. Provide guidance, using a range of communication channels, on ongoing issues and developments via in house training, workshops and briefing sessions.
- Provide technical support on HR systems, investigate, solve, escalate and manage issue resolution. Develop and maintain effective working relationships, networks and partnerships with external HR system suppliers to ensure timely resolution of problems. Review, test and implement updates/developments effectively. Provide technical knowledge, advice and guidance on development contributing at system user groups, forums and workshops to influence the direction of system development to modernise services.
- Undertake system development to reflect the Human Resources delivery model, respond to changing legislation to form a platform that supports the council's modernisation direction. This requires the application of professional knowledge of the HR context, policies and strategic direction as well as technical functionality of various HR systems.
- Undertake quality assurance on the standards of data and the maintenance of management information across HR systems, directing colleagues to HR Systems & Data Analyst ensure all HR records held are accurate, up to date and meet organisational objectives for the workforce, HR reporting and audit standards. The post holder will provide analysis on areas where remedial action is required. This includes working with HR staff, managers, employees and external organisations to cleanse/add data, making recommendations and implementing solutions and changing work practices to prevent reoccurrence.
- Analyse and interpret HR systems data, workforce and management information using appropriate analytical and statistical methodologies. Produce analytical commentary and narrative reports that enable business managers and the HR service to support people plans, evaluate progress against performance targets and the council's strategic objectives. Develop systems, data, processes and reports designed to meet ongoing customer needs.
- Collate and provide a range of HR-related data, in appropriate formats, to ad hoc internal requests and, on schedule, to external organisations that ensure compliance with statutory requirements for providing statistical data to various government and employer organisations. This will require the application of high skill levels in interpreting requirements, data management and manipulation of data using various reporting tools. Provide the first point of contact on any queries relating to the data supplied.
- Develop material and deliver training and coaching to the HR service in the effective use of HR systems, HR procedures, reporting tools, methods of data collection and analytics to support greater ownership and effective use by HR of systems information. Create and maintain systems help and user guidance documentation in various formats including the Source pages, training and workshops with staff.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with HR colleagues, SAP and IT teams and other system owners within the council to contribute towards the on-going development of HR services. Providing technical knowledge, advice and guidance on the development, management and participation in projects, working groups, workshops and seminars to ensure effective use and development of HR systems and processes and that any issues with service performance are addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide data and analysis and support for the response to FOI/DPA requests made to the HR service within the specified deadlines.
- Undertake research and project work from concept to design to delivery in the development of digital solutions and HR processes, making recommendations, resource strategies, testing and implementing solutions that improve service delivery. This may include benchmarking exercises, advising and supporting other council systems, interpretation of customer feedback and analysis of surveys.
- Provide administration and financial support for the HR function, including the processing of financial transactions, monitoring spend and supporting the management of HR related contracts.
To be successful for this HR System & Data Analyst post you will need to have:
- Ability to maintain, analyse and interrogate database systems. must be able to provide robust and insightful analysis of hr data and metrics
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use hr and wider business applications to maximise information provision and service improvement across the organisation
- Good knowledge of information and data management, including data cleansing and data management tools.
PLEASE PROVIDE A SUPPORTING STATEMENT ALONG WITH CV.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.