Up to £400 per day
20 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Project Manager to join our busy offices based in Watford on a temporary basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £300 per day +
As the HR Project Manager, your main duties will include:
- Providing project management for the implementation of the solution, including liaising with the Project Sponsor, managing Project Board and Project Team meetings, agendas and minutes, monitoring risks and issues and updating the relevant logs, highlight reporting and project planning
- Liaising with HR, Finance and IT services across the council, including the Project Sponsor, to monitor the progress of the project in line with the agreed implementation plan, whilst allowing internal staff and the service to 'own' the changes in their service areas.
- Liaising with the Council's existing supplier, if requested, to progress activities including any legacy data issues.
- Supporting the project team in delivering the project deliverables. This will include arranging and participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), producing UAT scripts, business change management and the development of transition plans.
- Attending the council's EPMO Assurance Group meetings to present accurate and concise updates of project progress.
- Formally closing the project and completing the project closure report.
To be successful for this HR Project Manager post you will need to have:
- Be qualified to PRINCE 2 Practitioner level
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.