£300 - £400 per day
20 days ago
This role is for an equivalent of two days a week. Ideally this would be on Tuesdays and Thursdays but willing to negotiate on these for the ideal candidate.
Please ensure that any candidates match the competencies, skills and knowledge identified within this document. Given the current environment, it is anticipated that the successful candidate would be working from home although there may be a need to visit the Town Hall by exception.
Project management is provided by the new supplier. However the council is looking for a part-time project manager, working within our Enterprise Programme Management Office team for 2 days a week (or the equivalent of) to provide project management on behalf of WBC for the implementation of the HR payroll solution. The role will include:
- Providing project management for the implementation of the solution, including liaising with the Project Sponsor, managing Project Board and Project Team meetings, agendas and minutes, monitoring risks and issues and updating the relevant logs, highlight reporting and project planning
- Liaising with HR, Finance and IT services across the council, including the Project Sponsor, to monitor the progress of the project in line with the agreed implementation plan, whilst allowing internal staff and the service to 'own' the changes in their service areas.
- Liaising with the Council's existing supplier, if requested, to progress activities including any legacy data issues.
- Supporting the project team in delivering the project deliverables. This will include arranging and participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), producing UAT scripts, business change management and the development of transition plans.
- Attending the council's EPMO Assurance Group meetings to present accurate and concise updates of project progress.
- Formally closing the project and completing the project closure report.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified to PRINCE 2 Practitioner level
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.