£21.21 - £27.05 per hour + PAYE/UMBRELLA
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hr Pay And Reward Specialist to join our clients office based in Leeds on a temporary contract basis.
- Be the HR expert and lead for the review of the Combined Authority's pay and grading structure, exploring options and current thinking in relation to alternative pay structures and bargaining arrangements.
- Use knowledge and expertise to provide options, advice and recommendations to the organisation to shape requirements which align with organisational values and strategy.
- Lead on the negotiation and consultation of revised pay and grading proposals where required, engaging and consulting with managers and staff identifying changes to be made, relevant solutions and negotiating removal from current pay practices if appropriate.
- Lead on the implementation of any revised arrangements, providing relevant advice and guidance.
- Lead a working group to pursue accreditation as a living wage employer and follow up all relevant actions.
Skills and Experience:
- Holds a degree in a business related field or has extensive demonstrable practical experience
- Holds a CIPD qualification.
- Practical experience of performing successfully in a similar partnership role, with generalist HR experience
- Demonstrable ability of sharing best practice and briefings with other team and organisation members.
- Significant experience of fostering strong and effective internal partnerships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of prioritising, planning and organising workloads to manage expectations and deadlines.
- Experience of supporting, advising and guiding managers through complex HR issues
- Ability to create pay and reward policy frameworks to support change processes and drive creativity and innovation.
- Ability to identify and reach agreement to implement solutions to contentious issues.
- Ability to identify gaps and amendments to ensure revised pay and reward structures are relevant and sound in terms of application and practice.
Hours of work will be 09.00am - 17.00pm Monday - Friday, 37 Hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.