Up to £20.79 per hour + Excellent Benefits
20 days ago
6 months +
A 6 months+ opportunity for a HR Operations Partner has arisen with the local authorities in Stroud.
- Provide HR advice, information and professional support to managers and employees within the council
- Manage the day to day aspects of the employee lifecycle, including employee relations and engagement, performance and absence management, recruitment, learning and development and reward
- Undertake and complete HR projects which ensure continuous improvement and demonstrate added value
- Promote and develop the HR service by liaising with customers, evaluating feedback and encouraging a positive working relationship.
- Advise managers on the interpretation and application of employment law and HR policy and practice
- Review, evaluate and develop HR policies and practices, including researching and drafting of procedures
- Deliver/Implement relevant HR workstreams within the HR Service Plan e.g. Apprenticeship programme, Induction and promotion of careers in Local Government
Skills and Experience:
- up-to-date with knowledge of apprenticeships/Government funding, training and development best practice and bring to bear in role
- Previous Public Sector would advantageous.
- Relevant HR qualifications.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.