£16.25 - £20.23 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
15 days ago
A 3 Month+ opportunity for a HR Officer has arisen within the local authorities in Sandbach.
To provide a professional HR Service to managers (and support to senior HR staff) to ensure that service groups make optimum use of human resources.
- Provide professional advice to service clients on all aspects and interpretation of HR policies procedures and practice and terms and conditions of service to ensure that employees are managed in a fair and consistent way
- Deliver HR advice and support in respect of specialist areas e.g. Attendance Management, TUPE, discipline, grievance, Dignity at Work, job evaluation, equality of opportunity, health and safety, recruitment & selection, redeployment, so that these policies and practices are implemented for the benefit of management and employees.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures and the communication of such policies and procedures to ensure that employees are managed fairly and have access to up to date and relevant information
- Respond to employee relations matters and service Joint Consultative and Negotiating Panels (and other Joint meetings and subgroups) as appropriate so as to achieve participative, effective and harmonious working relationships.
- Liaise with the Transactional Service Centre as appropriate to ensure that admin activities and standards complement the professional HR service.
- Analyse workforce information and provide responses to requests for management information so that accurate and up to date human resource data supports management decisions.
- At least part-qualified with CIPD and committed to completing the professional qualification
- Local government or public sector personnel experience
- Substantial experience of HR work, preferably in a large organisation
- Experience of working with employment contract
- Customer-focussed approach. Ability to provide a pragmatic response to solve organisational and individual problems. Commitment to flexible working and proven ability to meet tight dead-lines
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.