£24.51 - £25.51 per hour
20 days ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Organisational Development/ Learning & Development Lead to join our busy offices based in Ellesmere Port on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 29.60 hours per week, at £24.51 p/h.
As the HR OD/LD, your main duties will include:
- Develop key Council strategies, consulting with key stakeholders, which address organisational needs and the achievement of the vision and values of CW&C
- Oversee the management of the Council's Learning Management System and continue to develop our offer
- Manage the OD/L+D team ensuring that key deliverables are achieved
- Responsible for developing and supporting with the implementation of the Apprenticeship Strategy, and continue to manage and monitor levy spend across the Council.
- Develop the Learning and Development strategy and work closely with HR Leads to implement in the business
- Work with the HR Operations to commission training needs analysis, organise training and development responses to identified needs, helping to ensure that this investment results in the expected improvement and is aligned to changes in the priorities and activities of the Directorate/Service.
- Lead on the Workplace Wellbeing Strategy and work with the wider HR team, colleagues in comms and Public Health, to implement and maintain momentum
- Liaise, where appropriate, with the wider HR Function and Organisation Development Function in order to resolve issues, acting as an account manager.
To be successful for this HR OD/LD post you will need to have:
- Degree level, or equivalent professional qualification
- Grad member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Extensive OD / L+D HR background
- Experience of working as part of a wider management team
- Project management experience
- Up to date knowledge of organisational development and Learning and Development
- Able to develop business cases to support people-related change
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.