£14.02 - £15.02 per hour
8 days ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Data Officer to join our busy offices based in Stroud on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £14.02 p/h.
As the HR Data Officer, your main duties will include:
- Produce workforce information and regular management reports on HR activities, including, turnover, sickness absence, appraisal, learning and development, health and wellbeing and employee relations as requested by the Senior Leadership Team. Managers, members and Government bodies such as ONS.
- Ensure the HR team have the relevant data for the production of the Gender Pay Gap report.
- A Freedom and Information champion within the HR Team.
- Act as the lead in the HR team for annual leave calculations, ensuring consistency across the Council.
- Develop HR information systems to maximise the functionality of all operational Resourcelink modules. Identify and resolve or escalate systems problems as required.
- Act as key contact for HR systems and applications, i.e. FOI, MyView, Learning Nexus, First Care, E-Learning.
- Identify, manage and communicate associated risks.
- Act as the lead officer in ensuring the Council is displaying the necessary statistical information on its website and in accordance with published timelines
- Provide advice, training and support for managers and other team members as required on the use of Resourcelink and other key applications
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with software suppliers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all applications
- Contribute to the technical/operational improvements to HR workflow, processes and practice
- Work with payroll to ensure we have a smooth transition from HR transactional processes to payroll processing, including inputting the data from HR into Resourcelink for new starters, leavers, any additional payments, deductions and pensions.
- Contribute to relevant business and HR projects by advising on and providing reliable data and reports as well as statutory reporting and compliance requirements (i.e. GDPR, Apprenticeships)
- Provide general support to the HR team as and when required
To be successful for this HR Data Officer post you will need to have:
- An understanding of administrative processes and systems, with excellent attention to detail
- Organised, methodical and well prepared
- You will need to like working with numbers and data so that due time and consideration can be given to the data that is produced with the ability to identify when something might not be right or needs further analysis.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.