£15.64 - £16.42 per hour
24 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hr Consultant to join our clients offices based in Derbyshire on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Hr Consultant, your main duties will include:
- Contribute to the development, delivery, continuous review, and identification of priorities for the Children's Services HR Advisory Service to ensure continual improvement in line with HR best practice, customer needs, HR strategy, and broader organisational values and objectives.
- Efficient and Effective support for managers, employees, and HR colleagues, on all HR matters for the Children's Services HR Advisory Service including providing advice, guidance, and casework support.
- Ensure that changes in HR policies, and working practices, are effectively communicated to all service users and stakeholders and that procedures and systems are updated appropriately.
- Draft complex reports for Chief Officers, Cabinet, and other key stakeholders as required.
- Contribute to agreed HR projects and related service initiatives as appropriate.
To be successful for this Hr Consultant post you will need to have:
- Graduate CIPD or equivalent relevant qualification, plus relevant post qualifying experience
- Knowledge of the service environment, relevant HR considerations, and associated processes.
- Detailed knowledge of the Council's HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Ability to delegate, and monitor performance
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- HR Background
- HR experience
- HR policy development, implementation and interpretation
- HR Systems
29.6 hours per week
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.