£200.80 - £210.84 per day
24 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hr Business Partner - Grade 12/13 to join our clients offices based in Oxford on a temporary contract basis for 1 year with the possibility of an extension.
As the Hr Business Partner - Grade 12/13 , your main duties will include:
- Provide HR expertise to shape service strategies, planning and operational delivery ensuring the highest standards of employee engagement, workforce efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide expertise, working in partnership with services and teams, to ensure they are performing to high standards and continually improving.
- Be a critical friend, coach and expert to challenge and develop strong leadership and people management across the directorate.
- Identify short, medium and long term resourcing needs and work with service leads to develop workforce plans, including learning and development, workforce supply and demand, talent and succession management and retention strategies engaging and commissioning relevant HR teams and expertise where appropriate.
- Steer and advise on change management initiatives, restructures, service and job redesign, outsourcing and insourcing, redundancy programmes etc ensuring change programmes are properly planned, communicated, resourced and successfully delivered.
- Develop networks across services to gain insight and understanding to identify where HR can create most value.
- Provide oversight and professional expertise and escalation point for all employee relations matters including in schools, ensuring risks and matters are managed appropriately and in a timely way and taking ownership of complex and contentious cases.
- Challenge services and leadership, using evidence, strong relationships and expertise to influence effectively.
- Work with leaders, managers, trade unions and employee representatives to create positive employee relations
To be successful for this Hr Business Partner - Grade 12/13 post you will need to have:
- MCIPD or equivalent with commitment to continuous professional development.
- Significant experience of supporting organisational change ideally in local government or diverse/complex public services.
- Expertise in the application of organisational development tools and techniques in order to drive organisational transformation and development.
- Track record and ability to analyse, interpret and utilise data to inform planning and initiatives e.g. pay, sickness, turnover and overtime.
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation and trends, to include evidence of its interpretation and application.
- Understanding of organisational cultures and the principles of change management.
- developing and delivery of People strategies and plans to support business objectives.
- strong leadership skills with experience of providing challenge and influence to senior leaders.
- evidence of managing change arising from significant changes to business practices, behaviours and attitudes.
- evidence of the development and delivery of corporate strategies and work plans;
- evidence of direct involvement in negotiation and consultation work involving TUs and other staff representatives
- Ability to produce business cases/proposals, evaluating options and providing costed recommendations to implement change.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.