£24.06 - £30.69 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
7 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a HR Business Partner has arisen with the local authorities in Leeds.
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic HR professional? Then this is the job for you!
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, you will be managing a team of HR Advisors and Support Officers on a day to day basis, providing a professional, effective and efficient HR service to our customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work strategically with Directorates to ensure all people management issues are dealt with robustly and following legislation
- Ensure all business planning decisions are aligned with the HR strategy of how the organisation is transforming.
- Continually review HR policy, practices and processes to ensure they meet the needs of the organisation and wider partners, including developing and rolling out new policies.
- Coach, guide and advise managers so they are skilled and equipped to handle challenging people management and development issuesYou should be an experienced, enthusiastic and professional operational HR professional, who will have the following key skills, attributes, education and experience:
- Managed and led change processes, providing guidance to senior management on organisational design and job evaluation processes.
Skills and Experiences:
- Extensive and proven generalist HR experience working with senior management, providing advice, guidance and robust challenge.
- Experienced in forming and developing effective working relationships to achieve the best outcomes for the organisation.
- You will be qualified to CIPD Level 5.
Hours of work are 8.30am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.