Up to £21.55 per hour + Excellent Benefits
27 days ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join our busy offices based in Rugby on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
This role is to support the authority through a series of restructures. We are looking for an interim HR Business Partner with skills in business partnering to provide project assistance.
As the HR Business Partner, your main duties will include:
- To deliver HR and OD solutions and advice that achieve the Organisational objectives of th council.
- To ensure that policies, procedures and systems for HR and OD are modern, up to date and deliver against the current and future needs of TDC.
- To proactively manage Organisational change programmes that deliver the desired outcomes and conform to legal and cultural frameworks.
- To ensure that HR and OD provide a cohesive and responsive service to managers and employees on all employment related matters.
- To ensure that TDC has a workforce that is aligned with the future needs of the service. Service Delivery Responsibilities.
To be successful for this HR Business Partner post you will need to have:
- Significant operational human resources experience at a senior advisory level gained in a complex organisation.
- Experience of providing professional advice on employment law, complex employee relations issues and legislative change.
- Experience of performance management, including techniques for influencing positive performance outcomes at team or individual level.
- Change management experience covering design, consultation and implementation (including redeployment and redundancy).
- Experience of working as a HR Business Partner in a complex public sector organisation.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.