£11.27 - £14.03 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
10 days ago
A 3 months+ opportunity for an HR Assistant has arisen with the local authorities in Bradford.
- Respond to inquiries from managers, staff, and their representatives, or recruitment candidates. Queries would include conditions of service, Council HR policies, employment matters and require interpretation of policy/regulations, taking account of individual circumstances.
- Implement a range of HR processes. These will vary between sections but may include; administration of recruitment and selection processes, implementation of benefits, organization of hearings, and other HR-related meetings, e.g. Trade Union consultation forums.
- Administer a number of different systems that are IT-based. Provide a customer-focused service to managers and staff where systems have been opened up to the organization, e.g. setting passwords, guidance on system usage etc.
- Actively promote equality issues through the application of the Council's employment practices and procedures and in accordance with relevant legislation.
To be successful for this HR Assistant post you will need to have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook at a level to compile reports (including embedded tables/diagrams), correspondence, presentations, maintaining spreadsheets, meeting arrangements
- Experience of iTrent (system administrator) and Business Objects.
- Payroll experience would be prefered.
Hours of work are 9am till 5.30pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.