Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £11.79 per hour
26 days ago
Our client is seeking an HR Advisor on an initial 3 Month contract which will then turn into a permanent role.
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30.
£11.79 Per Hour/ £23,000 Per Annum.
- The MyHR Adviser will be the face and voice of the HR Shared Services function within Serco as the first point of contact for the HR customers ensuring all requests/ inquiries are processed with high levels of service excellence providing at all times to all levels within the organisation.
- To provide HR guidance for online, telephone, email and web customer's queries, covering aspects of the employee life cycle and People Management processes in line with service level agreements and business rules.
- To take a high volume of incoming calls in a busy fast paced remote capacity
- The HR Advisors are required to capture, track all requests & advise provided in the internal case management tool and manage re-assignment of queries/ request to the appropriate HR delivery team or transaction team to provide effective case management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clarify the needs of the employee/customer, answer inquiries, educate and bring to resolution at the earliest point of intervention within agreed service level agreements and business roles.
- Work with sensitive data in line with data protection legislation.
- Provide guidance on a number of Transactional and HR queries such as the completion of forms, guidance on our HR portal, flexible working, maternity, annual leave, death in service and absence (stage 1 and 2).
- Demonstrate a high level of empathy and patience using the customer first approach.
- Advising on and interpreting HR policy queries.
- Dealing with basic Payroll Queries and triaging more complex issues to Payroll.
- Make outbound contact with the customers to assist in the resolution of queries or an employee life cycle event.
- Capture and track all interactions with customers on the case management system updates them regularly and stores all the documents in personnel files.
- Provide excellent customer service in all interactions with UK Serco employees, partners, alumni and applicants to provide a provision of HR guidance and advice.
Skills and Experience:
- Numerate and literate, with GCSE`s in Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in a Customer Service Environment
- CIPD is desirable but not essential
- Payroll Experience is very desirable but not essential
- Previous Experience in an HR Shared Service or phone-based environment is desirable but not essential
Have excellent communication skills, be flexible and friendly, with a high level of self-motivation & initiative
- Required to manage time effectively in order to complete a heavy workload and meet deadlines
- Able to deal with a high volume of incoming phone calls and e-mails
- Ability to problem solve and evaluate customers' needs
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining the accuracy of handling cases
- Experience of working to KPIs and targets
- Knowledge & experience of records management and information legislation
- Good knowledge of working in an electronic environment essential
- Analytical and Organisational Skills
- Exceedingly well organized, flexible and someone who likes to work under challenges and pressure
- Proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work with ambiguity and minimum instructions
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicator with a high level of oral and written English
- A highly customer-orientated approach, committed to achieving excellent levels of customer service.
- A creative `can-do` attitude and preparedness to meet new challenges
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.