£16.60 - £17.43 per hour
3 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an HR Adviser to join our client's offices based in Badminton on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
This role will have a strong focus on change management (incl TUPE) and working at pace as the HR lead in support of the transformation programme.
As the HR Adviser, your main duties will include:
- Advising on and assisting in the implementation of organisational changes, including the development of new operational structures and role profiles, consultation with employees and Trades Unions and the operation of appointment, redeployment, redundancy and other related human resources policies and procedures.
- Advise on and support Managers in managing employee performance, grievance and other procedures, including hearings/interviews and related matters, preparing/presenting the Management case at Employee Appeals Panels and/or Employment Tribunals.
- Advise on and investigate, as appropriate, cases of sickness absence/ill health or other staffing matters including liaison with Occupational Health and advising on and implementing appropriate action.
- Advise Service Managers and staff on pay structures and to ensure effective liaison with the role profile validation and job evaluation processes.
- Advise Service Managers and staff on the human resources policies/procedures and terms and conditions of employment and ensure appropriate action is taken on their implementation.
To be a successful HR Adviser, you will need to:
- Be able to bring cases to timely pragmatic resolution and in compliance with employment law, whilst taking a proactive approach to risk management
- Have proven, contemporary HR delivery experience and sound technical expertise in employee relations legislation, case work practice and change management principles, ideally gained within a complex operating environment.
- Be professionally qualified - ideally to Associate CIPD (intermediate level) or equivalent level of experience.
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills to empathise with and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Be trained in job evaluation methodology, Hay preferable (or willingness to be trained in Hay methodology).
- Have effective reasoning and analytical skills and the ability to form sound judgements to give well-reasoned advice.
Your working hours will be: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £16.60 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases