£15.33 - £19.08 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
3 months +
A 3 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator within the local authorities in Cambridge.
To provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Human Resources Service, including PA duties supporting the Head of Service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient and timely diary management, on behalf of the Head of Service, and the organisation of and support to meetings.
- To perform a range of financial tasks using Agresso e.g. processing of creditor invoices, preparation of debtor invoices and purchase orders
- To handle a range of queries from employees and managers by telephone, email and face to face referring to colleagues as appropriate
- To create, maintain and update electronic and paper files and records, ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and security of information and in accordance with data protection guidelines
- To collect, process and input data to systems and databases as required, ensuring accuracy and security, and then to manipulate and extract the information held in order to produce basic reports or analyses as requested.
- GCSE English, Maths and ICT or equivalent level of education
- Two year's office experience
- Experience of using electronic databases and information systems e.g. Resourcelink and Agresso
- Experience working within a Human Resources environment
- Experience of local government
- Ability to use Outlook, and a web browser to access information
Rate of pay
Role will require induction in Offices and flexibility between working from home and office.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
Hours of work are 08:30am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.