£10.01 - £11.01 per hour
28 days ago
2 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our busy offices based in Newbury on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.01 p/h.
As the HR Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Efficient and timely diary management, on behalf of the Head of Service, and the organisation of and support to meetings.
- To perform a range of financial tasks using Agresso e.g. processing of creditor invoices, preparation of debtor invoices and purchase orders.
- To produce, format and circulate a range of documents using Microsoft Office, including letters, spreadsheets, reports, minutes and bundles (Issue Manager), ensuring that they are accurate and well-presented meeting specifications and deadlines.
- To handle a range of queries from employees and managers by telephone, email and face to face referring to colleagues as appropriate.
- To create, maintain and update electronic and paper files and records, ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and security of information and in accordance with data protection guidelines.
- To collect, process and input data to systems and databases as required, ensuring accuracy and security, and then to manipulate and extract the information held in order to produce basic reports or analyses as requested.
- To provide a range of administrative and secretarial support to meet the specific requirements and processes of the Service e.g. collecting post.
- To contribute as appropriate to the further development of systems and processes by identifying and then pursuing any opportunities for service improvement.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and ordering of all stationary for the whole HR department.
- To carry out any other duties which may be required commensurate with the role
- Promote equality as an integral part of the role, treating everyone with fairness and dignity.
- Comply with WBC health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
- Adhere to the standards set out in the WBC competency framework.
To be successful for this HR Administrator post you will need to have:
- Two year's office experience
- Experience of using electronic databases and information systems e.g. Resourcelink and Agresso
- Experience working within a Human Resources environment
- Experience of local government
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.