£12.94 - £13.94 per hour
14 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our busy offices based in Bristol on a temporary basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £12.94 p/h.
As the HR Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To develop and maintain a system of data capture and reporting for workforce data by inputting data onto appropriate HR systems as required, maintaining and implementing monthly processes/spreadsheets, including sickness returns, statutory and mandatory training compliance and fixed term contract monitoring.
- To support the HR Recruitment Specialist / Advisor with the implementation of the recruitment process. This will include uploading documents onto the on-line recruitment system, recruitment administration (including writing letters and chasing references) creation of interview packs and dealing with simple recruitment queries.
- To be the first point of contact for all non-operational HR related queries from managers and staff, giving advice on the interpretation and application of existing WECA policies - e.g. expenses, leave.
- To maintain all employee records and create new records as appropriate.
- To be the liaison point between WECA's payroll and transactional recruitment provider, ensuring employee contracts and associated documents are generated to time and quality, and ensuring these are issued to staff, and resolving queries in a timely manner.
To be successful for this HR Administrator post you will need to have:
- Proactive with the ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent ability to prioritise, multitask and manage a busy workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Articulate, resilient, and able to work as part of a team
- Proficient IT skills, including managing databases and writing reports
- Appreciation of the importance of discretion and confidentiality
- Focus on excellent customer service
- Good standard of general education
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.