St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£10.50 - £11.5 per hour
about 1 year ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our client's offices based in St Albans on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £10.50 p/h PAYE.
As the HR Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Carry out administration for the employee lifecycle (e.g. recruitment, probation, progression, resignation, contracts, variations etc) generating standard letters and documentation as required.
- Support all people-related activities such as recruitment, payroll, contracts, employee benefits, learning & development, casework, using appropriate judgement to resolve issues where possible.
- Ensure that HR/Payroll systems are kept up to date and maintained appropriately, that data is entered correctly and is maintained to quality (accuracy and timeliness) standards, identifying discrepancies and taking action to resolve.
- Deal with enquiries (face to face, telephone, email) from varied sources (internal, external and outsourced providers), providing general advice on policy and procedure and resolving routine matters; referring more complex issues to the HR Business Partners.
To be successful for this HR Administrator post you will need to have:
- Previous HR experience
- Previous Administrative experience
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.