St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£10.50 - £11.03 per hour
11 months ago
We have an excellent opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our client's offices based in St Albans on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of extension.
As the HR Administrator, you will carry out the administration for the employee lifecycle (including recruitment, probation, progression, resignation, contracts, variations etc.) generating standard letters and documentation as required. Your duties will include:
- Support all people-related activities such as recruitment, payroll, contracts, employee benefits, learning & development, casework, using appropriate judgement to resolve issues where possible.
- Ensure that HR/Payroll systems are kept up to date and maintained appropriately, that data is entered correctly and is maintained to quality (accuracy and timeliness) standards, identifying discrepancies and taking action to resolve.
- Deal with enquiries (face to face, telephone, email) from varied sources (internal, external and outsourced providers), providing general advice on policy and procedure and resolving routine matters; referring more complex issues to the HR Business Partners.
To be successful for this HR Administrator post, you will need to have:
- Accurate data entry skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Recruitment experience
- Preferably experience of iTrent
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £10.50 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.