£20.67 - £25.73 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
19 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Housing Regeneration And Support Officer has arisen with the local authorities in Cambridge.
General Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council's equal opportunities policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity and to Cambridge's diverse community.
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council's Health and Safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture.
- To promote and participate in the council's Investors in People (IIP) and individual performance appraisal and development initiatives and information management best practice.
- To ensure compliance with the council's Data Protection, Safeguarding and Lone Working policies and maintain confidentiality.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a housing environment particularly advising on housing options.
- Knowledge of housing legislation relating to rehousing in regeneration schemes and homelessness and welfare benefits.
- Understanding of the role of Ward Councillors and the political sensitivities surrounding redevelopment schemes.
Hours of work are 9am till 4pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.