£10.26 - £12 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
6 months ago
1 Month +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housing Options Assistant to join our busy offices based in Weston Super Mare on a temporary basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.26 p/h PAYE.
As the Housing Options Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Provide information to members of the public and colleagues on a range of subjects within a specific area of work to encourage and help access to and understanding of amenities, services or information.
- To maintain records of applications, stock or materials and information available to the public and administrative processes to ensure it is accessible within a fair and equitable system.
- To promote the services available to the community or individuals, to engage them to make greater use of the facilities, materials or services provided.
- To use equipment and systems required for the delivery of the service.
- To contribute to the planning and delivery of a range of activities and services to achieve particular defined outcomes within the service area.
- Undertake promotion and monitoring of specific schemes under the guidance of senior colleagues and/or within statutory frameworks.
- Assist in preparing reports / written findings for further action by others.
- Assist in the preparation of small schemes or projects and contribute to evaluating or monitoring their impact on enhancing the services available to the community.
To be successful for this Housing Options Assistant post you will need to have:
- NVQ Level 2 in literacy and numeracy
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 units of qualification or equivalent practical work experience to achieve the qualification in technical skills relating to the service area.
- Hold a qualification for service delivery where appropriate.
- Practical work experience to give a thorough understanding of the processes and practices required to ensure safe systems of work.
- Awareness and a general understanding of the service area protocols, regulations and relevant legislation
- Ability to work and engage with the general public
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.