£14.00 - £16.00 per hour
21 days ago
Our client is currently seeking an housing officer based in Nuneaton and Bedworth, the applicant must have the below to qualify for this positon,
Applicant must be a : Level 1 car user
- Undertake a range of tenancy management duties including: Sign up's, property inspections for tenants giving notice or completing a transfer or mutual exchange, carrying out post tenancy visits to new and transferring tenants, accompanied viewings, investigations for tenancy amendments, managing the conversion of Introductory tenancies to Secure tenancies.
- Deliver a comprehensive anti-social behaviour service to customers and Leaseholders and other stakeholders, building effective partnerships with other bodies and agencies
- To undertake personal development commensurate with the duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Where appropriate, liaise with the Enforcement Team to resolve tenants' financial housing issues and associated housing debt.
- Ensure tenancy data remains up to date and is used to tailor service to the needs of our customers.
- This post is covered by the Fluency Duty, as outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers.
- To undertake any other duties of a similar nature and level of responsibility as may be assigned from time to time.
- To monitor and distribute customer fobs and report any system issues
- To resolve customer enquiries and complaints about anti-social behaviour/nuisance or other breaches in tenancy conditions.
- To carry out routine inspections of estates, including liaison with the estate caretaking team and other teams within the Council.
- Ensure post tenancy visits are completed to achieve customer satisfaction targets
- To assist with requests for adaptations from disabled tenants
- To provide an effective and efficient housing management service incorporating all matters of tenancy management, lettings and enforcement
Please get in touch if you are interested in this positon.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.