Up to £18.23 per hour + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housing Officer to join our busy offices based in Wembley on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Housing Officer, your main duties will include:
- To manage a neighbourhood to maximize income and take appropriate action to create inclusive communities.
- Daily contact with tenants and their representatives concerning any aspect of Housing Management and conditions of tenancy.
- Ensure by investigation, negotiation, and enforcement that tenants comply with their conditions of tenancy, particularly with regard to nuisance and anti-social behaviour.
- To collect witness statements and evidence for cases referred to court, attending court as required.
- Complete home inspections for tenants requesting a transfer, mutual exchange and home visits.
- To monitor current rent arrears and take appropriate action in order to prevent debt to the Council.
- To complete estate inspections, including monitoring of the cleaning contract.
- To undertake quarterly reviews for Introductory Tenancies and make recommendations for converting to secure or extensions.
To be successful for this Housing Officer post you will need to have:
- Experience of working in Housing Management, specifically tenancy management.
- Knowledge of Housing Legislation
- Experience in delivering an outcome-focused service
- Ability to maximise income
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective Negotiation and influencing skills.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.