Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£8.20 - £10.00 per hour
10 days ago
OUR CLIENT IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A CLEANER/HOUSE KEEPER TO START ON A IMMEDIATE START BASIS.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BELOW DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
Candidates will be working with mentally ill patients
Standard DBS is required
No cooking will be required. All meals are pre-packed and will need to be served to the patients.
Training will be given.
Main Aspects of the role:
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
The role is based in a hospital in stoke
PAYRATE: £8.20 - 10.00 P.H
MUST HAVE A STANDARD DBS
If you are interested in this role - please get in touch on 02038902797
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.