North Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Hospitality Marketing Manager who can join the organisation and kick the ground running and be in charge of all the marketing activity and the marketing budgets.
Essentially looking for someone with the below skill set:
- To work closely with licensees to manage and execute all brand and trade promotional activity
- Utilise local media assets and local free resources
- Co-ordinate the PR and any advertising
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- Essential to have worked in the hospitality sector - pubs, hotels, restaurants
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Confident in all aspects of marketing and an effective communicator
- Assured and energetic with the ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure
- A passion for this work and making a difference to the estate's profile
- Live within the area
Very much focused on driving leads for Provenance business units, you will be given sufficient autonomy and responsibility to deliver strong demand generation strategies, and working with the Marketing Executive, to translate these into best-of-class multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for driving the sales and marketing alignment of the Provenance businesses, working with the different team members including Operations, General and Assistant General Managers and reporting into the Group Operations Director.
- Defining lead acquisition strategies for each Provenance business unit, based on the brand and sales plans.
- Determining monthly lead targets, working with the Marketing Executive to ensure subsequent campaign plans are aligned to achieve these.
- Reporting against all marketing KPIs including leads, sales and conversion rates.
- Ensuring all plans translate into clear customer-facing marketing campaigns and activities.
- Working closely with the Marketing Executive to develop and execute multi-channel lead generation activities.
- Writing strong campaign briefs, translating market and customer requirements into actionable lead generating activities.
- Working with the Marketing Executive to analyse campaign metrics, acting on results to increase engagement and ROI.
- Feeding sales-ready leads to the Operations and General Managers.
- Assisting the sales teams to prioritise leads using lead scoring, working with them to create scoring model and then roll-out.
- Working with the Marketing Executive and web team to review and optimise the customer journeys and touch-points across the business websites.
- Building on-point personas for Provenance key audiences and ensuring relevant content across the different segments.
- Being a customer champion, ensuring all messages are targeted and have a clear purpose.
- Managing lead acquisition budgets.
- Feeding insights and analysis back into the Operations Director and strategy team.
- Ability to lead a team
- Motivated, confident and energetic
- Able to demonstrate excellent leadership of complex situations in a transforming environment
- Respectful of self and others
- Polite and diplomatic
- Ability to bring others on board with new ideas
- Hard working and driven by results
Univeristy Degree or Equivalent
2-3 years experience
CRM tool experience
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.