West End, London
£11.14 - £11.70 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Help desk Team Member on an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
36 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
The post holder has responsibility for:
- Operational delivery of the business and workplace support services within the Global Estates (GE) department.
- Supporting the delivery of improvements to the efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of the BC global estate.
- Supporting the delivery of safe, secure and productive working environments for BC staff and customers, and property solutions which meet business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To work collaboratively with other GE colleagues to implement the Estates Strategy for the management of the BC global estate, and to contribute to the collective delivery of GE's property and facilities management (P&FM) function as required.
- Contribute to the implementation of the BC Estates Strategy as relevant to team and individual job role and to level of responsibility.
- Contribute to the implementation of relevant GE policies, performance indicators and service standards to produce demonstrable improvements in GE's service and performance.
- Contribute to the GE team's collective working, sharing of information and communication.
- Cross-cover with other peer colleagues as required to ensure efficient and effective work flow amongst other Concierge Team Members and the wider GE team.
To deliver the specific workplace support services within the GE team, ensuring that these are cost-effective, efficient and responsive to the council changing business needs.
- Deliver concierge and workplace support services in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) so as to meet customer needs and the councils operational business requirements at the relevant Councils office location.
- Seek to actively improve value for money and levels of customer satisfaction with concierge/workplace support services as measured by agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Deliver concierge/workplace support services in accordance with the Councils policies, and to comply with relevant legislation on, health and safety, fire, security and risk management.
- Deliver workplace support services in accordance with the councils policies on environmental management and in a manner which seeks to minimise environmental impact.
Skills and Experience:
- Creating shared purpose
- Connecting with others
- Working together
- Being accountable
- Making it happen
- Shaping the future
- Service Improvement: Evidence of having managed a service delivery function so as to deliver improvements in service quality to customers and users.
- Multi-functional working: Demonstrable previous experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team carrying out a mix of different functions or delivering different services.
For this job role you need the following:
- 2 written references
- Eligable to work in the UK
- A suitable NI Number
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases