£30.05 - £31.55 per hour
8 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Head Of Service Early Help & Safeguarding to join our clients offices based in Staffordshire on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Head Of Service Early Help & Safeguarding, your main duties will include:
- To lead and motivate operational managers and their staff teams in ensuring high standard of service across early help, child in need and child protection within a defined geographical area.
- To ensure that children and families in the county who require services are responded to in a timely and efficient manner.
- Establish a coordinated approach to early help, child in need and child protection by promoting its adoption across the authority in accordance to current legislation, good practice and local initiatives.
- Ensuring that all staff members are aware of and adhere to the policy framework in which they are required to perform including statutory and regulatory inspection frameworks.
- Develop and maintain effective and positive partnership arrangements with internal and external partners including the safe transition of work.
- Ensure the effective transfer of work between teams within children and families services.
To be successful for this Head Of Service Early Help & Safeguarding post you will need to have:
- Substantial post qualifying experience of working in statutory social work services for children and families.
- * Substantial experience of managing social work services for children.
- * A proven track record in effective and professional management of social work services.
- A clear and demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the Early Help agenda.
- Proven experience of successful inter-agency work and the building of constructive relationships and trust.
- Effective Communicator.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Proven leadership qualities.
- Enhanced DBS.
- 2 Years Written Referencing (All gaps verified).
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.