£400 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
Our Client is looking for a head of operations to join the organisation on a starting 1 month contract which has the possbilitiy of extension,
The IT team is responsibe for developing, delivering and maintaining the Council's IT, including hardware support and provision, applications and system design and specification, management and delivery and telephony and network provision and support. It is a key to enabling transformation and providing the levers for change across the Council
* Lead the Operations team to work collaboratively delivering a seamless service.
* Provide strategic and system wide leadership supporting services to make the best use of IT and take the opportunities created through technological change.
* Ensure excellent customer service and responsiveness.
* Contribute to developing and maintaining effective supplier relationships and contract performance and the delivery of major capital projects.
* Be an advocate for continuous improvement and corporate change, leading by example in line with the Council's values. * Act as a credible advisor on data and information governance to keep the Council and its customers safe and compliant.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.