£300 - £500 per day + Depending on experience
30 days ago
A 6-9 Month opportunity for an experienced Head of Communications has arisen within the local authorities in South West London.
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- 2+ years - central or local government experience
- Broad Communication experience
- Excellent management skills
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
- Our team provide communications, consultation and equality support to the council in order to promote, protect and enhance the brand and reputation of the organisation and its services.
- The team also provide intelligence about staff, communities & customers through data analysis to support service development.
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
£300 - £500 per day
Willing to pay up to £500 for the right candidate
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.