£9.98 - £10.48 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking Guest Ambassador on an initial 3 Months contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 Hours
Pay Rate: £9.98 P/H PAYE
Caledonian Sleeper forms a vital part of Scotland's transport network, regularly moving over 220,000 passengers per annum with significant growth planned over the 15 year life of the franchise. Caledonian Sleepers will manage and operate all aspects of the network with total revenues of c£800m over its 15 year contract term. The contract will have a workforce of over 100 employees and together with several key 3rd party suppliers, will deliver the core service and specialist projects, providing a unique 'one stop shop' solution for Transport Scotland and their business, tourism and leisure aspirations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an exceptional experience to guests and prospective guests by representing SCS through the following communication channels: o Telephone (inbound and outbound) o Email o Face to face o Web chat o Twitter and other social media o Written correspondence
- Excellent product and service knowledge to support guest enquiries and to generate additional sales
- General admin duties as required to support the Serco Caledonian Sleepers Inverness office functions
- Customer relations - responding to customer feedback via the various media channels as above
- To record and log feedback to ensure all customer feedback is measured and reported effectively
- Play a key role in liaising with guests in times of disruption
- Ensuring consistent presentation of the lounge facility including refreshments, literature, showers and toilet facilities. To identify and respond appropriately with CIP and VIP guests
- To ensure that Serco Caledonian Sleepers meets its obligations in terms of accessibility To espouse the values and principles embodied within the All Aboard guest excellence model
Skill and Experience:
- A passion for customer service and the desire to go the extra mile to ensure our guests have a memorable experience.
- Proven track record in providing high quality customer experience
- Face to face customer experience is essential. Experience within a contact centre is desirable though not essential.
- Knowledge of payment procedures, including handling secure payments
- Experience in ensuring a company vision is brought to life in an operational environment in a robust and consistent manner
- Excellent written skills as well as other communication skills
- Ability to work anti-social hours, shift patterns and without supervision
- Well presented to showcase our service
- Outgoing nature and positive approach
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Takes pleasure and motivated by delivering a great experience for our guests
- Good sense of humour
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases