£8 - £8.4 per hour
27 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity General Site/Waste Operative to join our clients offices based in Stevenage on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the General Site/Waste Operative, your main duties will include:
- Ensure routine collection and disposal of waste from around site.
- Ensure safe use of all site mobile plant, vehicles and equipment.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safe storage of all wastes
- Assist in the segregation, packaging and labelling of wastes
- Assist in the removal from site of all waste materials thereby reducing stock build up.
- Assist in monitoring of safety of operations and all team members' compliance with operating instructions and requirements
- Complete daily vehicle and equipment check sheets as required
To be successful for this General Site/Waste Operative post you will need to have:
- Valid Forklift licence
- Basic Numeracy & Literacy Skills
- Current driving licence
- The ability to work on their own initiative
Driving License Required
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.