West End, London
£12.44 - £13.06 per hour
25 days ago
Our client is seeking a Future Leaders Connect Forum Coordinator on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
36 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project plan and holding Parliament team to account on this.
- Inviting MPs and Peers to sessions and chasing them.
- Ensuring programme is filled (they will have the ability to move sessions around depending on parliamentarian's availability).
- Liaising with Corporate Events team and Future Leaders Connect team on detail of the programme (Parliamentary team will still be involved to some extent with this).
- Room bookings and liaison with House of Commons Events team where appropriate.
- Liaising internally with PAs/EAs for senior colleagues to ensure involvement in the programme.
- Organising any meetings between UK participants and MPs ahead of programme.
- Preparing and sending briefings to MPs/Peers (with support from parliamentary team).
- Being point of contact in weeks before Forum and on the day, dealing with any drop outs of queries.
Skills and Experience:
- Project management skills (qualification desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Team working skills
- Evidence of using initiative
For this role you will need the following:
- 2 Written References.
- You are eligible to work in the UK.
- A suitable NI Number.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.