£10.00 - £10.50 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Fleet Administrator on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
40 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
Based within our modern workshop you will be responsible for ensuring the effective day to day administration of the Workshop including financial administration and ensuring all levels of vehicle and health and safety compliance are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raising job cards for all works entering the workshop for all contracts.
- Uploading of service documentation onto the fleet system ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Completion of labour lines and closing of job cards as per company procedures ensuring accuracy and detail at all times.
- Carrying out invoicing for all 3rd party works (If Applicable).
- Ensuring the Fleet Management system is up to date at all times and any overdue work is action ed accordingly.
- Coordinating and controlling the maintenance activity and servicing schedules for the workshop.
- Carrying out visitor and contractor inductions and completion of records as per company policies/procedures.
- Inputting of fitters time sheets, sickness/absence onto the company systems and management of the personnel files.
- Governance of the depot fuel island and key issues on the 'Triscan' System (if applicable).
- Ensuring all the fleet vehicle files are maintained to the required standards and all documentation is up to date.
- Dealing with all customer/contract queries either by phone or in person
- Carrying out financial administration, raising and reconciliation of PO numbers as per company policies/procedures.
- Arranging 3rd party contractors/tyre works as directed by the workshop supervisor/senior Technicians.
- Booking meetings and take meeting minutes, completing accurately and send to all relevant parties.
- Carrying out any further administrative duties as directed by the Workshop Manager/Supervisor.
Skills and Experience:
- To enable you to carry out this role you must be educated to GCSE level Maths and English or equivalent and have a strong and proven background in an administrative role. The successful candidate will hold high standards of IT and literacy skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft/Google packages.
- The ability to work to strict time control constraints with good communication and negotiating skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Tranman Fleet Management System and experience in a busy workshop environment is desirable.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases