£10.00 - £11 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Fleet Administrator on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 07:00 - 15:30. At a pay rate of £10.00 p/h PAYE
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raising job cards for all works entering the workshop for all contracts.
- Uploading of service documentation onto the fleet system ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Completion of labour lines and closing of job cards as per company procedures ensuring accuracy and detail at all times.
- Carrying out invoicing for all 3rd party works (If Applicable).
- Ensuring the Fleet Management system is up to date at all times and any overdue work is actioned accordingly.
- Coordinating and controlling the maintenance activity and servicing schedules for the workshop.
Skills and Experience:
- To enable you to carry out this role you must be educated to GCSE level Maths and English or equivalent and have a strong and proven background in an administrative role. The successful candidate will hold high standards of IT and literacy skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft/Google packages.
- The ability to work to strict time control constraints with good communication and negotiating skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Tranman Fleet Management System and experience in a busy workshop environment is desirable.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases