£19.18 - £20.14 per hour
11 months ago
Our client is seeking a Financial Modeller on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Saturday, 40 Hours
Pay Rate: £19.18 P/H PAYE
The Group Development Department, is the team within Veolia that leads and co-ordinates all Local Authority Waste Contracts that are tendered for within the UK. The Financial Modeller supports the Commercial Manager in the development of Bid Financial Models which are both a Bid Strategy Tool and ultimately a Schedule to the Project Agreement of successful bids.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and run complex financial models based on Veolia's modelling platform
- Help internal investment committee to make a decision by preparing presentation and running sensitivities
- Support collaboration with other teams across Veolia to ensure customer interests and Veolia behavioural values are used to build relationships with both existing and new long-term customers which are key
- Support the team/business in achieving its financial target and Cost Efficiency
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent academic background. Educated to degree level (ideally in a numeric discipline), in the advanced stages of securing a relevant professional qualification such as Accountancy.
- Strong financial analysis and advanced Excel modelling skills.
- Experience of building and working with financial models within competitive tender environment within a relevant industry sector.
- Experience of building and working with financial models for project finance transactions gained within the financial sector or accountancy profession.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.