Up to £13.13 per hour + Excellent Benefits
19 days ago
12 months +
A 12 months+ opportunity for a Finance Technician has arisen with the local authorities in Lincoln.
This role is to cover a temporary vacant post 0.6 and to cover additional work resulting from the up grade of the Council's main finance system BW.
The post is to support the Council's Capital and Corporate Team.
The main duties will be the Bank Reconciliation on BW together with Treasury cover and VAT compliance checks, together with general support to the Team in completing the capital and revenue accounts such as reconciliation of suspense and holding accounts which is completed on a monthly basis.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in an accountancy role, preferably in the public sector.
- Preferably AAT qualified or working towards AAT.
- Good IT skills. Proficient with MS Excel and experienced in using a large finance system.
- Able to work exclusively from home, using MS Team to communicate with colleagues - all necessary equipment will be provided. Although the post is based from home, staff need to live within travelling distance from Lincoln so that equipment can be delivered by hand.
- Able to organise own workload to meet deadlines, and work quickly and accurately.
Hours of work are 8.30am till 5.15pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.