£11.51 - £14.33 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 2 Month opportunity (with the possibility of an extension) has arisen for an Finance Project Support Officer within the local authorities in Coalville.
- Work within a project team tasked with delivery of the replacement IT system for finance
- Provide administrative support for the project team with a focus on supporting the work of the Module Lead
- Arrange for the production of system documentation as required by the project Module lead and the project manager
- Prepare and maintain the training plan following development by the project manager and module leads
- Organise and schedule all training sessions for the team and the end users
- Ensure that feedback forms are completed for all training sessions, chasing up as appropriate.
- Organise and co-ordinate project meetings, managing diaries and ensuring appropriate room bookings
- Support key project meetings, taking minutes, sending agendas, etc.
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 08:45am -5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.