£11.51 - £14.33 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
6 days ago
A 3month opportunity for a Finance Project Support Officer within the authorities in Coalville,
- Work within a project team tasked with delivery of the replacement IT system for finance
- Provide administrative support for the project team with a focus on supporting the work of the Module Lead
- Arrange for the production of system documentation as required by the project Module lead and the project manager
- Prepare and maintain the training plan following development by the project manager and module leads
- Organise and schedule all training sessions for the team and the end users
- Ensure that feedback forms are completed for all training sessions, chasing up as appropriate.
- Support key project meetings, taking minutes, sending agendas, etc.
- Maintain project records
- Organise and schedule user acceptance testing
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- To constantly challenge own performance and make improvements
- To participate in the Council's appraisal scheme and to undertake any necessary training and development as identified for the job role
- To promote the Council's Equality and Diversity Policy to ensure service provision and employment practices are non-discriminatory
- Knowledge of Finance IT systems
- Knowledge of local authority finance services.
- Experience of working as part of a project team.
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 08:45 am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.