£23.45 - £25.80 per hour
about 1 month ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Project Manager to join our client's offices based in Coalville on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
Please note this role is part time working 21.75 hours p/w.
As the Finance Project Manager, your main duties will include:
- Provide effective project management of a core NWLDC project; the re-procurement of a corporate finance system.
- Support the mapping and benchmarking of user journeys, with a view to generating business efficiency and transformation.
- Capture, present and produce detailed business requirements to support product design and specification.
- Lead a procurement exercise on behalf of NWDLC, representing business requirements and facilitating subsequent evaluation and negotiation.
- Support the production of outline costings against specifications to demonstrate return on investment and secure funding.
- Matrix management of internal resources such as business area specialists to achieve the project objectives.
To be successful for this Finance Project Manager position, you will need to have:
- Detailed understanding of the application and deployment of technology in Local Government
- Sufficient technical awareness to identify and specify opportune solutions and engage with technical staff to deliver them
- Capability in mapping and improving user journeys
- Experience in producing requirements and specification to support technical design
- Project management experience and good working knowledge of the principles of PRINCE2, Agile or similar
- Advanced MS Office skills (or equivalent)
Experience of managing staff.
- Experience in leading procurement exercises from concept to fruition
- Experience in managing finance ICT system related project
Pay rate: £23.45 - £25.80 per hour PAYE (inside IR35)
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases