£10.61 - £11.61 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
9 months ago
6 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Officer to join our client's offices based in on a temporary contract basis for months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 36 hours per week at £10.61 p/h PAYE.
As the Finance Officer, your main duties will include:
Delivery of Finance Support
- Process financial transactions to time and quality standards including but not limited to: purchase orders, journals, supplier payments, billing documents, customer and vendor creation transactions, ensuring the client (EC) and corporate standards and policies are met.
- Support Erasmus+ Finance managers through the provision of financial administration tasks, including but not limited to: collation, analysis and reconciliation of financial data for inclusion in client statement of accounts and management reporting; contract start-up and closure processes; preparation and follow up of audits; gathering financial data for the development of financial proposals / costing
- Respond to queries from internal/external customers relating to any type of financial transaction, resolving these quickly and efficiently in ways that enhance our reputation
- Provide transactional budget and final report checks across the Erasmus+ programme as required
To be successful for this Finance Officer post you will need to have:
- Experience of working in and/or an in-depth understanding of one or more of
- Core financial processes
- BC/EC/BIS financial planning and reporting
- Accessing and interpreting financial reports
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.