£9.74 - £10.74 per hour
24 days ago
2 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our busy offices based in Newbury on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £9.74 p/h.
As the Finance Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Processing invoice details onto the Care Director finance system for payment. This requires checking invoices for accuracy. Make adjustments or variations in line with procedure guidelines. If not correct, consult with the Commissioning team to resolve.
- You will be required to work on different aspects within the team on a rota basis to ensure business continuity.
- Comply and complete tasks as per set deadlines within the four weekly charging period.
- Input mileage claims for the in-house Reablement Team.
- Reconciliation of invoice batches from Care Director finance into the Agresso Financial System.
- Dealing with any queries and liaising with suppliers and clients, as appropriate.
- Raising client invoices through the Agresso system.
- Assist with the management of debts for service users, when required.
- Process spreadsheets received from Day Centres ensuring charging information is passed to the Fairer Charging system.
- Transfer payment files weekly over to the Fairer Charging system.
- Process scheduled payments for Residential, Nursing Care and Direct payments.
- Providing full support to the Team as required.
- Any other duties commensurate with this role.
- Promote equality as an integral part of the role, treating everyone with fairness and dignity.
- Comply with WBC health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
- Adhere to the standards set out in the WBC competency framework
To be successful for this Finance Assistant post you will need to have:
- Three years experience of working within a financial environment
- Experience in handling large volumes of data entry
- Three years experience of working in a customer focused environment
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.