Up to £12 per hour + PAYE
about 1 month ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our busy offices based in Coalville on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £12 p/h PAYE.
As the Finance Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Processing and monitoring the progress of insurance claims on behalf of the organization.
- To provide support with all aspects of the Finance team duties including, data analysis, assisting with research, data input, assisting with the production of budget monitoring reports and statistical returns, assisting with the development of the budget and end of year close-down activities.
- Developing the annual budget book.
- Undertake general office duties, including collection and opening of post, filing, photocopying, printing and stationery requisitions, ordering of office consumables, room bookings and travel.
To be successful for this Finance Assistant post you will need to have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a finance environment.
- 4 GCSE's including Maths and English, at Grade C or above, or equivalent qualification.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial processes.
- Experience in the use of financial systems, accounting reconciliations.
- Ability to reconcile data.
- Ability to accurately record financial data and work with high volumes of financial information.
- Excellent customer care skills to work with a range of customers.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office or equivalent
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.